lunes, 9 de noviembre de 2015

Hello, my name is Pablo Paniagua.
I study in Licenciados Reunidos school. I live in Caceres in Extramadura. My neighbourhood is R66. I like playing padel, football and basketball. Mi favourite  films are Jurasic World and  Mission imposible 5, I watched  it with my cousin and my father last summer. My favourite subjects are P.E and technic draw. I am very good at them. My favourite colour is red. In my free time I like going to the countryside with my father, playing padel or playing video games. I have a collection of more than 200 GORMITIS. In my school we have a breack at a quarter to twelve. At this time,  I play fronton  with my friends.  My birthday is on the 18th of May. I am lucky because my house is near school and I come back on foot.






                                                                                         Pablo Paniagua Merino 1 ESO C



                                                               

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario